Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Sun Opposed to Moon

Nasty, this one, not one you want to be born with. Back from my holidays with the Sun in the Fourth, and now it's gone into the Fifth I have loads of editing work, NOT THAT I AM COMPLAINING, just a statement of fact.

But there I am all set to get going on a transcribing job and discover the foot pedal I found with such jubilation weeks ago doesn't work, and I get a call from another client when I told him I'd be busy all week and allow myself to be talked into looking at a new rewrite job (this, admittedly, with Venus square Venus) and then actually agree to play tennis (I SAID Sun is in the Fifth) at three in the afternoon when it's 85 degrees and then can't believe I said yes.

Like I said, nasty, and thank you God thank you Jesus this morning I'm back to my *normal* Sun and Moon sextile self.

No comments:

Post a Comment