Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Mercury Opposed to Jupiter

I'm still trying to figure out a tagline - which I'd never heard of before - for Just For You so I can send it to a Canadian contest I just discovered with a deadline of today - April Fool's Day - but Michael Lutin described the day (Sun conjunct Uranus for everyone) best with "whatever you think is going to happen won't."

Went to get my cast off to find out I still have to wear a splint for another two weeks and take it off four or five times a day and try to bend my wrist, which I can't do, and got back from that to discover the man who was going to clean the gutters couldn't do it by himself and was going to have to come back today with a helper so he didn't fall off the roof, which seemed eminently reasonable and meant I could go straight back to bed and continue watching Mad Men.

No comments:

Post a Comment