Saturday, April 5, 2014

Venus sextile Venus

Finally, after about six weeks of misery, my eyes are returning to something like normal and great patches of the day go by when I'm not *bothered* by them. They're still little slits but I suppose that's here to stay, but to not have them watering and itching and making me want to rub them into my head is truly a joy. It's a bit like when I used to transcribe for a living - simply not doing it is like being on vacation.

Anyway, slowly slowly slowly something like energy is beginning to return. I finished getting the B&B room ready, went to the dump oh joy oh joy and realized I'm capable of knitting again, albeit it slowly and a bit awkwardly. Not a chance of "All Aboard for Toyland" being finished by Star Child's birthday, but I might get both sleeves done. Glass half full and all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment