Friday, April 4, 2014

Mercury Trine Midheaven & Ascendant

Well the dining room table is still covered with piles of paper from my burst of filing energy earlier in the week but it got a little bit uncovered yesterday. I don't know about plans for the future but I asked *my* accountant to confirm he's filed an extension for me, and he has, so all the tax stuff went into the Taxes & Medical 2013 folder. I made a folder for Paid Bills 2014 and that got rid of two more bits of paper. I made a copy of the cover page of my home insurance policy that went up by $200 a year because of my claim for the chicken coop and any day now I'm going to find and copy last year's policy, so I can send it to John who's going to research a cheaper one for me, or at least get a quote for having car and house covered by the same policy, something seemingly now far beyond my capabilities.

Of course, I ought to have made the call myself because communication was flowing so smoothly I could easily have gotten all the information I needed in order to make the best deal, but there you go. Just lazy, that's me.


No comments:

Post a Comment