Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Sun Sextile Moon

I have this natally, and seeing as how it was my birthday yesterday it was in effect double time, I suppose. No people around to be at ease with me because I was at ease with myself, and no friends or close neighbors around to have harmonious relationships with, but lots of phone calls and emails, some expected, some not, and no argie-bargies, just a lot of thank yous.

Made an expedition out to the car and brought in the loot from Saturday's trip to the dollar-a-trash-bag-full-of-clothes rummage sale, sorted it all out and washed it, put shorts on and went outside and watered and started cutting the yellow vinca, got the wheelie bag out and started figuring out what I'll take east, watched Dr. Phil, now all caught up, knitted a couple of inches of cardigan sleeve - blimey, just might be returning to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment