Thursday, February 4, 2021

Whatever This Is....

....of the kind of whirling happenings or thinkings  or writings - hmmmm. Start again.

Not to state the obvious or anything, but I am finding it difficult to post on here every day  or nearly every day haha. 

I am losing interest in it because astrology - writing about it, I mean, not *just* living it out - is no longer such a part of my life as it was for many years.  (This is what you call a laundry list.)

What I am interested in is getting myself to write again, and to give myself a bit of a jump start I've signed up for a 28 plays in 28 days thing (four down, twenty-four to go), am continuing Saturday class and, for the month of February, I'm continuing monolog stuff on Monday mornings.

Not sure what this blog might turn into, but I'd like to find out.

I have money on it. It's the literary challenge. If google would let me do it that would be a link.

No comments:

Post a Comment