Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Mercury sextile Sun

In recovery from last week when I overwhelmed myself trying to meet several writing deadlines with no planning or concentration. Learned my lesson and now have to see if I can put what I learned - that I need to add discipline to my life of lotus blossom eating if I'm going to get myself *back to writing* again - into practice.  So far so good. Know what I'm writing for 28 Plays Later, am going to use a 28 Plays offering as a base for Lily's Monologue Class on Monday, still not sure how I'll do Saturday's "Write a scene where a change in lighting makes a difference to what's going on on stage" but it's buzzing around in my head. 

Today feels like a holiday opposed to the weekend. Yesterday morning I was scrabbling around furiously to get the *homework* done by 11am MST. Managed it but not done as well as I would have liked.

Began 28 this morning, done my 300 on the stairstep, done a Fluencia lesson (first time since January 6), now I need to get myself off to Walmart as I can't put it off any longer and then when I can back hope to retype some more of Let It Stand.

And as a bonus, just put the nasty slippers I bought over Christmas that don't fit on Grant County Goodies. Thank you Something.

No comments:

Post a Comment