Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Venus conjunct the Moon

Well I'm definitely in a dreamy and romantic mood, having slept till 9:30, woken up feeling human again after my escape from the world sleep marathon to even more snow, made coffee and now back in bed in the little bedroom with the huge windows and the snow swirling all around and all curled up with Pretty Boy. Good thing it's not a wildly erotic influence and mainly a time for two beings (he's an earthling) to quietly express their affection. 

He and I have quite a lot in common, living here all by ourselves for the past year, and of course for seven years before that when life was a little bit different and Good Girl was here to hog all the affection.

Good thing it's a good time to spend pleasantly at home as there's no chance I'll be going anywhere except maybe into the walk-in freezer to see if I can get the TV to work so I can watch some of the Australian Open. 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment