Friday, February 19, 2021

Saturn square Uranus Above...

.... and for lucky old me down below with natal Pluto at 7 Leo, Saturn's opposing it while Uranus is squaring it.  

Starting with Saturn, and why not, I'm trying to think of what I started 14 years ago when I can barely remember what I had for breakfast yesterday - nothing, in both cases, haha. 2007 - what happened? I bought John out of the house in 2006. Maybe that's it, but really and truly, I don't think I've aroused opposition from others or any of the other horrible things that astrodienst tells me could have happened by doing so.

Uranus squaring Pluto is easier to understand, getting rid of outmoded structures (worn out radiators) and all the other crap I keep saying I'm going to sell, and of course what I should have mentioned is that natal Pluto is in the fourth so it's all to do with the house. No doubt about that.  It's always to do with the house. 

OK, that's it for the day haha. New daily mission of writing something here accomplished, go do Fluencia Spanish lesson as other compulsory mission of the day and then sort out all the other stuff I'm supposed to be doing so I can enter my new and improved way of life coming up over the horizon. Sheesh.



No comments:

Post a Comment