Sunday, November 29, 2020

Sun Trine Pluto

 Transformative energy, and all that. I'll settle for hanging a mirror - that would be enough of an intense and powerful experience for me. Moving in is proving to be done at a very leisurely pace, with the mirror sitting on the floor for probably the last three months. 

The big decision, of course, is whether to hang it in the middle of the wall where it will pick up some of the light from the big window or hang it closer to the 'Open' sign where it will pick up a lot more of the light but not be centered. I have until ten o'clock to figure that out, but according to astrodienst the aspect's in effect for the whole day, meaning I could also use the time to patch my dungarees while they're still patchable before one more wash leaves them in shreds. 

Supposedly I can make these changes rather easily, and derive great satisfaction from making them. The great satisfaction bit I know to be true, but whether I make them or not is, I suppose, up to me and good old free will. 

I once asked Michael Lutin whether he *believed* in free will, and his answer was that on a good day, yes he did. So far today's showing all signs of being exactly that - sunshine, a beautiful room, blue sky, green trees, not a sound anywhere except my tapping on the keyboard, a cat sound asleep beside me, a (fake) shouting match with my amazing sister on facebook over my consistently winning Lexulous  where I expressed myself forcefully and with considerable impact - I could go on but if that's not a good day I don't know what is.

Now if I want to use the available energy to its fullest I'll have to find someone to make an impression on (not too likely under current lockdown restrictions) so I think I'll settle for hanging the mirror and rejuvenating the dungarees. Don't think either of those qualify as being ruthless or selfish. Phew. 


No comments:

Post a Comment