Thursday, June 25, 2020

Mars opposed to Chiron, Sun conjunct Saturn...

....and opposed to Neptune by the time the day is over.

This is my new resolution - to get back to posting on here nearly every day, which is what I used to do in the olden days when I was much more wrapped up in astrology than I am now, so even though it's only seven o'clock I'm getting a head start here.

What I *know *about the day to come is that if things go according to plan I'm meeting a friend at nine to go off to Bayard to pick free apricots, then coming home (I can say that after eight years) and another friend is coming for lunch (she's bringing it) and also bringing a new neighbour of hers she would like me to meet.

How this all goes I hope to describe on here later, no matter how crazy Robert Hand thinks I am.

To be continued.

Written two days later so as usual have lost interest. If I can start a new habit (of course I can, haha) it is to post in here - well, nearly everyday : All of that happened with a miraculous find of a thrift shop


No comments:

Post a Comment