Saturday, June 6, 2020

Uranus square Pluto

OK, so my Good Girl went out and never came back. I now have one cat - Pretty Boy George to give him his never-used full title. She was Good Girl Charlotte, but only me and friend who christened her knew.

Right now I'm not doing airbnb and am beginning to live in the bit that used to be the airbnb. Very nice, and I understand why people like it here. Big Sunny , that is. For the first time ever, I'm living in the whole house - the bit that was here before John and I bought it and the bit he built on for himself, even though he never wanted to buy it but was sober and felt that he had made a promise (to me I guess) and couldn't go back on it.

I say "beginning to live" because I'm not yet doing it properly - I'm scattered all over the whole house because my closet is in the room I'm not sleeping in now and the room I'm sleeping in now has a really big walk-in closet that I was envious of when John built it for himself but was the airbnb closet and I don't want to take it over completely in case I go back to doing airbnb in September.

So I spend a lot of time running around looking for things, which I basically have always done here because I've never really lived here. I believe I am in flux.

There's something else but I can't remember what it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment