Thursday, January 16, 2014

Venus Square Sun

So the Duncan Hines Brownie Mix with Walnuts has been sitting on the pantry shelf since a couple of weeks before Christmas, and today turns out to be the day I decide to make it and have it for dinner.

Shades of when I was at Oppenheimer - any time the grown-ups had a catered meeting and the proofreaders were allowed into the conference room when it was over to help ourselves to the left-over sandwiches, there was always some kind of Venus aspect *above*.

Aha, I thought today, heading for the pantry, this is the time to  utilize that wonderful free will we're all supposed to have and reach for a can of tuna, but before I knew it I was turning the oven on with one hand and reaching for the mixing bowl with the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment