Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Jupiter Conjunct North Node

So I did as I'd said I would and read through the revised script of Just For You for errors only, found a couple and hit Save just as the Jupiter conjuncted exactly *my* north node in the third, a more than mild surprise when I realized it.

No tennis, as we're on Every-Other-Day till D's knee heals completely, and feeling incredibly smug as I'd had the foresight to buy printer cartridges in Office Max when we went to Cruces two weeks ago, I pulled out the three-hole-punch I'd also bought and loaded up the printer.

Do not ever buy a Canon Pixma. Before it prints anything, which it often doesn't, it does a two minute warm up with grinding wheels and wheezing noises before the screen says Printing From PC, and the paper jams whatever you are trying to print.

When I loaded it with three-hole-punch paper, which at great and ridiculous expense I  bought when I got the ink cartridges, it printed a page and then jammed. Take paper out, hit OK, put paper back in and wait for grinding noises to subside before it spits out another page. Repeat for three pages. Notice middle hole of three is jagged and torn on all three pages. Realize Pixma cannot cope with three hole punch paper. Realize *should* have bought three-hole-punch and plain cheap paper instead of expensive already punched three-hole.

Also realize Mercury is opposed to Mars.


No comments:

Post a Comment