Saturday, July 6, 2013

Venus Sextile Uranus

So no tennis because we thought the courts might be wet and the only thing to do was to watch Wimbledon - men's semifinal, Djokovich and Del Potro.

Exciting? Yes, a great game. Different? Yes, the other matches I watched this week were after the fact when I already knew the result, and I'm not usually given to lying on the couch watching television first thing in the morning. Beautiful? Well, Del Potro is definitely a hunk but he'd be Mars, wouldn't he? And nobody was shelling out moolah for me to lie there supine.

Four and a half hours later, still watching Djokovich and Del Potro, I roused myself enough to check email on the MBA and found a reservation request on airbnb for a room that night, pardon the product placement.

I'm supposed to have a two-night minimum and I suppose now I should add "24-hour notice please," but $63 is $63 and if it proves yet again that astrology is *real*, who am I to argue?

No comments:

Post a Comment