Monday, July 29, 2013

Mars Trine Mars Part I

So last night when I get back from ABQ I check out astrodienst, see this will be the aspect du jour today and consider it auspicious for the one thing I am telling myself I would really like to get done today - print out a couple of copies of Just For You and get them in the mail.

Note I say "the one thing I am telling myself I would really like to get done today." None of this intention or goal stuff for me, not with natal Mars in the oh-so-energetic sign of Pisces, even it is being trined today by transiting Mars in Cancer in the Third, chart sector of information and communication (and of course short distances and neighbors and in-laws and a lot of other things I hope not to have to bother with today).

I've been awake for exactly four hours, since 6:00 am, and what you see here is as far as I've gotten so far towards the thing I'm telling myself I would really like to get done today - writing down that I'd like to do it.

One of the things I have done - (as well as, among many other things, wander around outside and do some weeding, torture the Silver Lace Vine to get it to go where I want it to go and not where it wants to go, clean out the litter boxes, read an article on storage solutions in a March 2003 edition of This Old House that I've just found, spray on old iron headboard with Hunter Green Rust-O-Leum (don't ask), take all the plants out of the kitchen window box in the probably deluded hope that I'm going to climb into the sink to clean the window later in the day and decide I want to take a course in Spanish at WNMU) - is divide the number of days in the year so far by the number of posts I've made on here to see just how *accurate* the name of this blog is.

Pardon my cliche, but to my surprise the result is 2.40, which means I can leave the name as it is and not have to change it to Whenever-I-Feel-Like-Writing-A-Post-Astrology, which has been my MO since I began it. And now that this has brought my day to year posting ratio down to 2.37, it's time to check my Apple stock again and wipe the spiders' nests out of the corner of the kitchen window.

to be continued


No comments:

Post a Comment