Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Retrograde Mercury in the Third

So Mercury is retrograde in the third conjunct the Sun no less, and I'm trying hard to deal with the mass of old letters, photographs (fifty years' worth), postcards written and unwritten and all the other *stuff* I shipped back or brought back from Cambridge when the locker got emptied (Yeah! No fifty dollar fee this month!).

The photos are the most intimidating task as I've decided I need to send the ones of other people on to the other people concerned, keeping just one or two for myself, so they all need going through and sorting into piles and then go into envelopes and then I have to look for addresses and write a note to go with the photos and write BEWARE - THE PAST IS INSIDE - on the back of the envelope and get stamps and...

The letters are easy - shove them in the box with the ones I had already here and don't look at them, although as it's beginning to look as though I might actually sign my will in the next few weeks the best thing to do with them would be to sort them out and have them all ready in big envelopes to be given back to the writers of them in the event of my death, but no need to get carried away here.

Postcards are easy as well, same method to use as with the letters. It's the five photo albums and the three shoeboxes full of photos I just dumped on the desk in the addition that are the challenge. How long is Mercury retrograde?

No comments:

Post a Comment