Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Mars Trine Mars Part II

So if what I was supposed to do yesterday was take the initiative and start a new project, I was successful. According to astrodienst, I was "most strongly motivated toward tasks that bring credit" to me and express me as an individual, and while I haven't noticed too much credit coming my way so far there are probably not too many landscaping (read keep the deer out) projects that involve cast iron head and foot boards and a broken metal screen bought for $1 from that room at Ikea near the checkout counters where they have all the damaged stuff they can't sell for full price.

True to my usual extravagant purchasing style when buying anything other than plants, I'd bought only one can of Hunter Green Hammered Rust-O-Leum when *planning* this project, and that ran out before the two bits of the screen were painted and ready to be made useable by joining them together with a stretch of wire netting, a solution that's taken me six years to come up with.

First order of business today after I've rewritten the last scene of Just For You, printed out two copies and mailed them off ha ha is a trip to Ace, and with Sun conjunct Pluto and Venus square Uranus I might just manage to get Serious Deer Barrier #1 in place before the sun goes down. Or not.


No comments:

Post a Comment