Saturday, April 20, 2013

Mercury Sextile Uranus

Well here I am in bed waiting for new aspects of life to open up around me and experience - does having a third cup of coffee instead of my usual two count? astrodienst does say I won't have to go out of my way to experience these effects, as my immediate environment will provide all the interest I need, but I have a feeling unless I turn on the television I shall have to do a little more than I've done so far today for the aspect to kick in.

Of course there's always a sinkhole, much in the news at the moment, but considering what I've been trying to dig in and grow things in for the past ten years, there's not much chance of that.

Nothing to do but email D, see if we're willing to brave the elements which I hope we are and then head for the courts and Walmart to see what awaits.

No comments:

Post a Comment