Monday, February 11, 2013

Mercury Square Uranus

Thanks to Blogger's scheduling *feature* I can pretend I wrote this on Monday, the day it happened, even though I'm actually writing it three days later on Thursday.

It didn't really do much except get me into the computer room going through piles of old mail, except, of course, that's huge as I've barely been into that room since the beginning of winter. My MacBook Air has a lot to answer for.

Anyway, now that I'm no longer writing "Will" at the top of any to-do list, I'm writing "Get will stuff done" instead, and on Monday  I made a beginning stab at that by making a list of all the stuff I have to do for it:

Find back-up power-of-attorney and end-of-life-directive person.
Call Citibank and get beneficiary forms for all accounts.
Call BofA and get beneficiary forms for all accounts.
Call Emigrant and get beneficiary form for savings account.
Think about what to do with personal property.
Find out what deed needed for Transfer on Death form re house.

I then put everything that needed to be filed into a neat pile with my Mabel Lucy Atwell Easter Egg on top, shut down the desktop, turned off the radiator, closed the door and have done nothing whatsoever about any of it since then.

No comments:

Post a Comment