Thursday, July 16, 2020

Sun opposed to the Midheaven

Or it will be later tonight and I'm supposed to stay home but I got off to a good start at 8:30 this morning when I went to the dump, something I've never done before as I always thought there would be a long line of people in cars doing the same thing.

There was no one in front of me when I drew up at the Stop sign for the weigh-house. I just had to wait for the one truck that was leaving and being weighed before I got waved through to the Open Pits and could throw everything in. No more recycling here means a lot more to take to the dump.

Straight back to the house and started filling up more bags so I can spend the next two weeks torturing myself about having to go to the dump. Not doing airbnb means I have an awful lot of stuff to get rid off, mini-fridge, microwave and toaster oven to start.

Hope I'm not jumping the gun here, but if I am and get everything cleaned out and decide to change my mind I can simply rent out the other side of Big Sunny Space instead. See last paragraph of yesterday's post for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment