Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Mars sextile Uranus

An off-shoot of Uranus square Pluto in the background leading me to think I've done with airbnb which I've been *doing* for seven years, I spent the morning - or 20 minutes of it, anyway -  dragging furniture from the airbnb room out on to the front porch, a slightly more stylish version of the Native New Mexican custom of loading it up with discarded washing machines and fridges.

Once the decision is made, says one of the Runes I get a lot, the doing is effortless. Not really what I'd call my morning's labor, but it didn't take long and I know the "effortless" is not to be taken literally.

For the first time since buying the place in 2002 I'm going to be living in the whole house by myself. The airbnb room becomes my massive bedroom and my dear little room in the Northeast corner of the house becomes the guest room, something so far beyond anything I ever thought I would have I was blown away when I realized that's what it'll become.

What I could do, of course, if I wanted to give it a try and I just might because it would make me keep the whole house in order 24/7, would be what I've joked about for years - live in the annex JDG built on for himself when we bought the house and put the old bit - *my* bedroom and bathroom, a living room, dining room and kitchen complete with front porch and back patio - on airbnb for an exorbitant amount of money haha.

More, as JDG always says, will be revealed.

No comments:

Post a Comment