Friday, October 6, 2017

Venus and Mars Conjunct Jupiter

The Mars bit was easy - a tennis lesson where where a male class-mate lent me a good racket to use for a couple of weeks as a replacement for my $10 Walmart head, which he says is holding back my game.

The Venus bit - lazy lazy lazy, no motivation whatsoever to put the house back in order after the previous two days when *handymen* descended to take care of a multitude DIY tasks I'm incapable of doing myself - repairing a ceiling after a leak, re-attaching a towel hook to the wall, replacing a doorknob, making a new gate to keep the deer out, helping me move furniture yet again after the replacing the full-size bed in the airbnb room with a queen size and then putting the old double bed into my tiny back bedroom and God knows what else, leaving every room in the house in a state of chaos.

Best of all, of course, was the decision NOT to tile my bathroom as it would involve removing the sink and lavatory and take about a week, which I cannot afford to do as since I blacked out time on airbnb to - hysterical laughter - replace the full bed with a queen, I fell to the bottom of the third page of listings, am never seen and have had no bookings for weeks.

Very little of this has anything to do with Venus conjunct Jupiter but the lesson to me is clear: take the title of this blog seriously or give it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment