Friday, October 6, 2017

Sun Trine Uranus

It has to be at least six years since I bought a couple of boxes of ceramic tile at a yard sale in California, thinking that I'd get the bathroom tiled. Since then they've been sitting in a shed where the trash and recycling gets kept getting dirtier and dirtier.

Well, that was written four days ago and was all I could manage. Back to am I lazy, depressed or seventy-two, or, most horrific thought of all and one I had better acknowledge if I am ever able to do anything about it, is my dream of *being a writer* exactly that - a pipe dream?

Glossing over that, making a supreme effort and attempting to finish the post, I spent the day piling the tiles in the kitchen sink, scrubbing each one, placing them outside on the front porch in the sun to dry and then bringing in the dry ones, putting out more wet ones, etc. etc. etc.

You had to be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment