Monday, October 9, 2017

Jupiter Opposed to Venus

So since I got the queen bed for the bnb and moved the full-size that used to be in there into my tiny back bedroom, the single bed that I used to sleep on became obsolete.

I bought the base with its two drawers and extra storage under the plywood at Gospel Mission thrift shop back in the days when they used to have furniture and paid $5 for it. The mattress was my Christmas present to myself two years ago and was latex foam from Overstock and J gave me the Ralph Lauren sheets for it. The mattress pad I bought at Walmart.

And yesterday, with Jupiter opposed to Venus, after listing it on Grant County Goodies for $30 for the whole kit and caboodle for less than 24 hours, it was snapped up, carted away, the front porch no longer looks like an airbnb outdoor experience and I am $30 richer, a very good thing as since I upgraded to the queen bed I have had absolutely no bookings whatsoever.

No comments:

Post a Comment