Sunday, September 14, 2014

Venus Opposed to Mars

Well this one got the back of the old rocking chair painted white and put in place behind the transplanted clematis to act as support - something I've been thinking about doing since the beginning of summer - painting the chair back white, that is, not putting it behind the clematis because they weren't there then.

Another lesson in full sun and full New Mexico sun - should have moved them from the front porch basically as soon as I put them there, but never mind, they have the winter to recover.

The trailing rosemary got planted as well, and as the final touch I took myself off to the university to watch a one-man show called An Iliad - the dreaded hour and three-quarters long with no intermission.

Never mind. All part of my not particularly successful attempt at following my north node and getting involved in the community.

No comments:

Post a Comment