Friday, September 19, 2014

Saturn sextile Jupiter

Well if this can pass almost unnoticed and you just have to know it's there and take advantage of it, I'm not sure where I come out.
In the past few days I have:

1. Taken the reading lamp I bought at Ikea in Florida in August out of its box, plugged it in next to the bed and can now read there without squinting.

2. Brought inside a burro's tail plant that's been on the front porch for the summer, repotted it, added the extra bits I've been growing in a separate pot and stuck it on a stand by the dining room window.

3. Re-re-potted the spider plant I split up into two and put it all in one pot to make room on the stand for the burro's tail. I did number two before I did that.

4. Taken out the sewing machine - O most miraculous of all - and altered a pair of size four Cherokee pants that I have had for three years by adding gussets and a very clumsy elasticized new half waistband so that as long as I wear a top that covers the *changes*  I can wear them.

5. Written this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment