Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Jupiter Square Mercury

Well, the story about Salami deciding to make his life more exciting by hopping all day continues, if not apace, although no satisfactory conclusion has yet been reached.

Other than that as a *result*, didn't notice any opposition from others to my big plans, probably because I didn't talk to or see any one. I now cannot think of the word that means "in contradiction to that" - not being able to think of a word happening increasingly frequently, just as an aside - but as it happened I got a little bit further with my very big plan of getting everything I don't want or need out of this house.

No easy task, and I have to keep reminding myself that I will only have to do it once, assuming I can cure myself of my addiction to thrift shop shopping, which, I have come to realize, substitutes for entertainment, or more truthfully, is entertainment for me right now. That and watering.

No comments:

Post a Comment