Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Mercury to the North Node

So finally - finally - and giving myself the Aries prize for patience, I got the sewing machine to work yesterday so I could take in the black and white queen size polka dot top in thick high-quality cotton I bought in Town and Country Thrift Shop I would say - five? years ago.

It was when I still had the fabulous tub chairs that I gave away that year and - darnation (!) - I was going to upload a photo and realize I can't even do it from Picasa that I finally just began to use: have to use Picasa web albums and that's turned into Google+ and if I start fiddling around joining that another hour will have gone and Mercury is in the Third so I have a frantic pace (i.e., more than one thing on a to-do list for the day) so I say it's spinach and to hell with it - but I did finally realize the sewing machine needle was bent and replaced it and began to take in the polka dot top.

Hence Mercury to the North Node.

No comments:

Post a Comment