Sunday, July 20, 2014

Mars opposed to Mercury

OK so I got the sewing machine out - i.e., put it on the dining room table and plugged it in - and then with my obsession ha ha with doing things properly began to unpick the hem and the sleeves of the polka dot top I bought probably four years ago that is way too big and then I realized it wasn't going to rain and went outside and started to water and then by the time I came back inside it was too dark to see what I was doing because there's no overhead light in the dining room or living room because J doesn't read and he was the one in charge of remodeling the house when we bought it after 9/11 while I was stuck in New York going to Workers' Comp hearings where they were telling me it was all in my head and there was nothing wrong with me blah blah blah etc. etc. etc.

So I didn't sew anything.


No comments:

Post a Comment