Thursday, November 7, 2013

Sun, Saturn and Ketu

Or is it Rahu? I can never remember - whatever its name it's the one we're supposed to follow if we want to create the most fulfilling life for ourselves - something like that, anyway.

Take me, for example, with a North Node in Cancer in the third, with my signs all over the kitchen saying "Sandwich Bar" and "Self Service Only" and "Kitchen Closed" and my icebox that usually has a bottle of beer and two eggs and a shriveled lemon in it and my refusal to play any part at all in community life except play tennis with one person and UpWords with another.

That's the way to do it, especially if Michael Lutin's directive "Follow your north node and everything will come to you" made such an impression on you when you first heard it you wrote it down on an index card and stuck it next to your computer keyboard.

So - Sunday's eclipse in Scorpio (secrets) in the sixth (service) brought me confirmation that not only would I not be going to Belize (not a surprise, at this point) but that I needn't have bothered signing up for the new credit card that gives me priority boarding and my first checked bag free because I won't be going to Cambridge either - the news coming not from the horse's mouth, as I might once have expected, but from a closely related source in the stable yard.

But I digress. Here we all are, all in the same star ship, all at the same time, all having been given the chance for transformation IF we're willing to work like dogs to make it happen.

Whether cutting a piece of white foam core to cover the eyesore of a gaping hole where a kitchen drawer used to be that was once covered with a too-heavy piece of wood that fell off three years ago and push-pinning said foam core into place before embellishing it with fluorescent pink and green Avery label dots counts as hard work I leave to you, dear reader, to determine. In my opinion, however, it's a yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment