Monday, July 5, 2021

Nothing But the Moon

 HAHAHAHAHA. There's days when I go to astrodienst and click on my personal horoscope page and the only thing it shows me is that the Moon is doing something all over my chart that day and it's  a "weak, transient effect" and I've clicked on  to "Tomorrow" the nano-second after my brain registers "weak". 

I mean the Moon. I was about to write "What can it possibly do in a given two hours?" and then I thought, oh, yeah, well, the Moon, it's really not about what the Moon's doing in my chart that day, difficult to believe though it is, it's about <gasp> other people whose natal Moon is being assaulted by Uranus or Neptune or Pluto or by god forbid any two of them and may-it-never-happen-to-me all three and whatever terrible and lacerating effects it is having on said people causing them to do god only knows what and really all I can hope for is to stay out of their way.

<brief check of ephemeris to see when Saturn comes to my moon, safe for this year>


No comments:

Post a Comment