Saturday, July 17, 2021

Mercury in the Third

As observant readers may well have noticed, my interest in astrology is waning somewhat, but when I got home for the third time yesterday I went straight to astrodient and was somewhat reassured by their description of the current aspects for me - "A Frantic Pace."

Truly, it's not often I leave this house three times in one day once I'm home after the first expedition. It's only four miles from town, but that's eight there and back before I do whatever I'm in town for, and that seems for me to be enough for any 24-hour period, what with climate change and carbon footprint and all that. 

But, when you go to play tennis and then to Walmart, and then back to the house midday to regroup and gather up the UpWords game to take back to town to Javalina to play with a friend before going to Toad to meet another friend (already more activity than I usually have in a week), but go back to town WITHOUT the UpWords game, immediate changes are called for. 

Instead of going to Javalina, I brought said fellow-player back to the house, where we had a somewhat frantic game with me texting the person I was due to meet at three and bumping the time forward half an hour or so several times. Game over, I won, fellow-player taken home and early dinner companion met at Toad at 4:15. No complaints from her. 

Back to the house time #3 at about six and straight to astrodienst. Praise the Lord that for me today the Sun is directly opposing the MC, supposedly a great day to stick around the house and clean up a bit. So far so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment