Saturday, April 3, 2021

Mars sextile Sun

Vitality? I should be so lucky. I can barely remember when I last had any, and that isn't too much of an untruth.  All I've been doing so far today is staring at a computer screen, and I wouldn't say I've been doing that with vigor and self-confidence.  

Tons to do, of course, none of it very inviting except gardening and that involves hard work, mixing steer manure with garden soil and adding it to all *cultivated* soil. Other than that, Walmart and the dump, and of course cleaning out under the sink and the *pantry*, pretending to list stuff for sale, pretending to type in Soldiering On, pretending to set up Apple TV now that I've got the power cord except it isn't long enough unless I change the whole TV configuration, refilling daily pill boxes because they're all empty, sewing and on and on and on. 

Maybe if my eyes weren't consistently runny and itchy and smarting I would feel different. In that case, roll on June haha.




No comments:

Post a Comment