Sunday, April 25, 2021

Chiron sextile Uranus

So this has been in effect from June of last year, when I was living in the whole house by myself and the idea of renting The Other Side first came into my head, to perfecting right now with real live peeps in the other side and me in the now non-existent Big Sunny Space, and goes through to March of next year when I'll - well I have no idea what I'll do next March but I guess I'll find out.

Right now, with the microwave on the floor along with many other assorted objects destined to be Kondoed as soon as possible, I'm so exhausted I've done barely anything for yesterday and today, but the thought of having a desk again and everything I need in a 400 square foot space where SURELY I'll be able to know where everything is is so exhilarating I can hardly believe my good fortune. I now know first-hand why people loved staying here.

Anyway, this aspect is supposed to help me approach new ideas in a much more open and unbiased way, and I had just enough energy left to laugh when I read the following on good ole astrodienst.

" Take a look round your flat, cellar or loft: what do you really need, and what is just lying around? This is the ideal time for a big clean out!"

There is a very good chance I shall post again tomorrow, when the peeps will be gone and I can wander around The Other Side and pick up a few things I forgot to bring over here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment