Friday, May 15, 2020

Sun conjunct the Ascendant and trine the Midheaven

May 15th is the day every year when the Sun comes out of its two month passage through the Twelfth House (where it lives) and gets to the Ascendant, trining the Midheaven a few hours before.

(1984, the year it happened by progression, I finally made it to California after moving to New York in 1963 with the vague idea of living there for a year, hitchhiking to California and then continuing on around the world, ending up back in England. Quite how I thought I'd achieve that I have no idea, and as once I did get there 21 years later all I could think about was getting back to New York as quickly as possible, it was never put to the test.)

Nothing quite as exciting last Friday, but I did get a phone call from the head of an organization I've been asked to be on the board of, pardon my syntax, bringing me up to date on the doings and plans of said organization - zilch and zilch - and in the evening a friend who is determined to chronicle the events of my life post 9/11 (I think) facetimed to ask a few more questions.

Oh, and a notice appeared in the local paper announcing an online art exhibition I shall be part of, but being the local paper of the town in which I live, no dates were given and there is nothing online.

No comments:

Post a Comment