Monday, May 4, 2020

Retrograde Pluto to the Midheaven

Pluto's been hovering two seconds off the Midheaven for the last three weeks or so for me, during all of which time I've been sheltering in place at the house with very occasional visits from friends who are doing the same in their houses except when they come over here of course.

With it (him?) exact to the MC again today, yesterday some of those friends came over and were critiquing the beginnings of my makeover of the living room, in progress since last Christmas.

Looking at the black and white irregular polka-dotted fabric draped over the curtain rod to see if it would work (it does) against the one wall papered in smaller irregular black and white polka dots, one of those friends was prompted to say "Very original", which I suppose pretty much sums up my, er, public persona.

That's what you get when you have Uranus in the First square Mars in the Eleventh.

No comments:

Post a Comment