Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Robert Hand Thinks This is Crazy

What I attempt to do in this blog, that is. I must have read it in an interview with him on probably The Mountain Astrologer, in the days that I used to subscribe to that. One day I'll see if I can search it out.

Of course it seems to me to be a perfectly logical way to go. You can read all the cookbooks you like about how to make macaroni and cheese but until you light the oven and get the mixing bowl out (talk about dating yourself) and stick everything in there and mix it all up you really have no idea.

To me it's the same with astrology. You can read all the astrology cookbooks you like about what might happen when Saturn comes to your Sun but until it happens you really have no idea.

In my case, with a Twelfth House Aries Sun, I was working as a proofreader for a new ad agency which had absolutely nothing to proof and I spent about three weeks completely alone in a huge room with nothing whatsoever to do. Fun.

OK, enough of the My Approach to Astrology. Off to the landfill.

No comments:

Post a Comment