Thursday, July 21, 2016

Saturn Opposed to Uranus Exact

So maybe it helps to put down on what has now replaced paper that you can't help behaving like a lazy useless big old good-for-nothing and are tempted to stay in bed all day rather than face what needs doing. Certainly worked for me, and if I could figure out how to get images on here without using Picasa I could post some pretty impressive Before-and-Afters, if I'd taken the Befores that is ha ha.

Anyway, as a result, I'm feeling pretty chipper today even if I have gone back to bed for a little while. My weekend airbnb-er cancelled so I've moved back into the big room and figure if I stare at the broken screen that needs replacing long enough I'll figure out how to do it. I mean, this IS being written by the woman who fixed the water pressure in the bnb bathroom all by herself last week, and who any day now is going to get out the drill and make the hole in the dresser in the bnb room so the wire for the toaster oven disappears from view. Any day now.

No comments:

Post a Comment