Sunday, May 17, 2015

Sun on the Ascendant...

… and I excel myself by spending the whole day in bed. OK, so it's in Taurus, and I'm already about as lazy as I ever thought I could be with progressed Venus and Mars both in that sign, but still, with Uranus having just moved on from conjuncting the Sun and about to perfect sextiling the Moon, even a sloth might have been expected to haul itself upright onto the tree branch and have a look around from a different perspective.

The weather WAS lousy - windy, rainy and cold, and come to think of it, I have given myself a new perspective by moving into the B&B room and sleeping in a full size bed instead of being squashed onto the twin one in the little back room, so I think I'll just tell myself everything is happening just the way it should ha ha and congratulate myself on being in complete alignment with the universe. Why not?

No comments:

Post a Comment