Monday, May 18, 2015

Moon on the Ascendant

Leading, of course, combined with Saturday's Sun in the same place, to a new Moon one degree off the Ascendant and perhaps, combined with the upcoming week of supposedly warmer weather, a change in my behavior - from my keyboard to God's ears.

A remarkably busy day yesterday, full of time-consuming and painstaking activities like changing the kitty litter boxes and taking the stark white shoelaces out of my new Camper's Twins and soaking them in coffee to tone them down a bit.

(These ankle boots, yet to be worn, are the only visible evidence of the recent transit of Uranus to the Sun, leaving me slightly deflated at the realization that the truest expression of my most authentic self is to wear shoes that coordinate but do not match exactly. Somehow I had hoped for more.)

However, we take what we can get, and using NOT staying in bed all day reading The New Yorker as the standard, I have great hopes of being able to improve on it. Just how much Mars trine Neptune will get in the way of this ambition remains to be seen, although I can think of not one thing that I can do to help others by remaining prone and reading Talk of the Town.

More will be revealed.

No comments:

Post a Comment