Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Last Post Six Weeks Ago

Welcome to Eight-Times-A-Year astrology. Evidently progressed Venus and Mars in Taurus DO make you lazy.

Spoiled for choice here as far as topics go with Uranus sextile the Moon.

Car wouldn't start yesterday and am working myself up to calling AAA so they can call G&G Towing. Good news there is I no longer have to give G&G my address. They recognize my voice.

Finally determined the new phone I bought for hearing impaired people (only one Radio Shack had) doesn't work. Don't have receipt as I bought it a month ago before I went to Cambridge and only just set it up.

Aftermath from switching ISPs continues. New challenge emerges daily.

Biggest concern concerns going to jail ha ha. Having turned Comcast off *my* property last Friday, have since discovered they/it can now return with the sheriff's deputy and give me a citation for refusing them access. To be Continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment