Friday, June 11, 2021

That Progressed Mars square Progressed Pluto Thing...

 .... that's been going on for the past couple of years and dwindled out in March of this year - THAT thing - that thing that I thought would mean that by its end I'd have thrown out, donated, given away or sold every single thing in the house that I didn't want or need or use...

(The Eternal Dream, of course, the one destined never to be fulfilled, words I'm going to pretend I didn't write as I would still like to do it.)

...that thing promising me an entirely new mode of existence has indeed come through, and my new address is 14B Village Road, of the lavender walls and three high windows, while on "the other side of a hollow-core door" (to quote a review by a BSS renter ) Little Walnut Haven awaits the return for the night of its current airbnb-ers. 

Taken me about three months to work this out.  So far so good though. 



No comments:

Post a Comment