Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Mars sextile Chiron

 Blimey - just saw this was exact at 10:25 this morning, just as a woman I was playing tennis with (against, to be precise) asked me why I was being so disagreeable.

"I'm not" I said. "I think it's stupid and I don't see the point but if you want us to all serve from the same side of the court throughout the game it's fine by me." 

To *explain*: there are some in the group of elderly people with whom I play tennis, being an elderly person myself, who complain that the sun gets in their eyes when they serve from a certain end of the court, and so whenever we play tennis (which is always doubles) they insist the server in all of the games play from the same end of the court. None of this silly old staying in place when the score's even and switching sides when it's not. 

Little bit of a warning there, especially as I didn't know it was coming, my obsession with astrology fading. It's been a long time since I sat with the ephemeris (AKA astrodienst) and an engagement book and plotted out a month in advance, but I'm very aware the transiting North Node is sitting on top of natal Uranus in the first right now, and has been for weeks. 

Don't even know when it's exact, but going to check now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment