Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Sun opposed to Moon

 Time to call this Once-in-a-While Astrology if I can't get my act together. 

Yesterday was a nice little twist to good old Saturn about to square my Mercury from the Tenth: my first entry into *real* adult life by being invited and accepted to be a board member of Literacy Link, the local tutoring program (and much much more) here in Silver. Had I wished, I could have jumped right in and immediately become president but, praise the Lord, I declined the offer, as did the other newly sworn in board member present. 

Only after I was safely unpresidentially back home did it occur to me that I could at least have asked what the president's duties are, but I was so eager not to be it the thought didn't cross my mind at the time. Another month before the next meeting.

Right now, with Venus about to square Neptune and then conjunct Saturn, I'm waiting for the Dish technician to come and install the Hopper for me so I can watch my new smart TV and also waiting for the couple who are coming to look at and I hope buy the wooden cabinet the old 32" non-smart TV used to live in, which is now out on the front porch blocking the light to one of the living room windows. 

Generalized chaos throughout the house here as I turn the old no longer needed airbnb room into my bedroom. More to come, I hope before another week has passed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment