Monday, August 31, 2020

Full Moon on Mars

Not till tomorrow, but of course I've been thinking about it for a week, not that you would know it from this blog. Feels as though there's been a full moon on Mars for weeks, ever since I decided I would stop doing airbnb and live in the whole house by myself and then thought it would be an interesting experiment to move completely into the old airbnb room by myself, stay on airbnb and  rent out the five rooms that used to be mine when I DID do airbnb, beginning September first. The Other Side of Big Sunny. 

It didn't happen and may well never happen - oh, and I was going to rent a space on August 29 at the Women's Club and sell all my Marimekko stuff, but had sense enough to realize there are probably three women here apart from me who know what Marimekko is AND I didn't have a table and if I borrowed one it wouldn't fit in my car so that didn't happen either -  but my using the old space as my bedroom IS happening and the biggest thing yet to do is get a huge counter top installed in a corner so I can have my sewing machine out all the time and maybe even sew. 

When I realized tomorrow's full moon falls directly on my natal Mars I thought perhaps the counter would be installed then, but the hairpin legs it needed weren't due to arrive till September third. Then they DID appear on the back patio on Sunday while I was out, but the friend who's going to install them has another job till Thursday. 

ANOTHER friend is coming over tomorrow to cut up the five railroad ties that have been in the back driveway for more than a year and replace the stone steps I made myself up the old airbnb side of the house, and then those stones are going to be moved to the front of the house at the bottom of the two paths there to make it look a bit better, I hope. 

I also have Sun square Uranus tomorrow. Stay tuned haha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment