Saturday, July 22, 2017

Venus Trine Moon

Two posts in a row - give myself a pat on the back here and not say something sarcastic about how long can I keep this up.

The book saga continues - loaded up three bags for the library book sale and took them first to a friend for her to sort through. Went and bought an oil tank cap before I went to her house, having discovered that's why the light on the dashboard is on - NOT true. I discovered the reason the dashboard light is on after I got home, so the real test is to see if the light goes off AFTER I put the cap back on.

Moved out of the bnb room and back into my own little beddie in preparation for someone coming today after an extended black-out period.

Not sure how home and Venusian that all is, but not complaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment