Sunday, July 2, 2017

Mars Square Sun

So off I go to Ace at 8am with the two hoses I am trying to join together  WITHOUT taking the crucial bit I managed to pull off and of course no one can do anything without seeing the bit I didn't take...
Smile sweetly and say I'll go back with the missing bit and of course I don't because by 9am it's too hot to do anything outside until the sun begins to go down, so get the room ready for the new peeps and make an attempt at clearing up the house.
And not too much energy after the labors of the day before to take my mind off the gravel in the driveway costing $800 and the dryer not working after the new boiler was installed and the new wiring for the new boiler costing $400 on top of the $950 for buying and having installed said new boiler...
Think I am beginning to understand Saturn in the Eighth.

No comments:

Post a Comment