Monday, July 31, 2017

Sun Conjunct Pluto

So once again the symbolism is so literal even I, the laziest person in the world these days, am compelled to post.

So what broke down was the Roomba - well, it didn't really break down but the front wheel that propels it on its way to map out my house and tell Google I need a table and two chairs instead of a desk with one in the airbnb room while picking up all the dust and other detritus from the floor was so clogged with cat hair that it could hardly turn - a victim of its own success, as it were.

It's the one part I find difficult to clean. You're supposed to be able to just pull out the little ball, give it a clean and pop it back in but I can never get it out. I did once go online,  look up how to do, and remember it being very easy, but that was a long time ago and what I've been doing for ages is simply pick out what I could with tweezers and leave it permanently semi-clogged. Pluto was having none of that. It was stuck and wouldn't move.

Feeling very grateful that it was the Roomba and not the car or the fridge, I went on line again typing "Clean Rolling Ball on Roomba" into the search box and immediately, there was my answer. It's not just taking out the little roller ball, it's removing the whole housing it sits in and THEN taking the little ball out, cleaning it, putting it back into the housing and replacing the housing, ball and all, into its little hole. Piece o'cake, and with any luck I'll remember that next time and not have to look it up again.




No comments:

Post a Comment