Sunday, December 4, 2016

Saturn Trine the Sun

"At this time the circumstances of your life and your own inner energies are working quite well together. But this influence will not seem especially lucky; rather, your life as a whole will run smoothly, and whatever you do will come out well. Without any special sense of effort, you are actually able to make significant progress and get a great deal done. "

Astrodienst again, of course, that I can't be bothered to link to, Saturn trine the Sun or not, but in spite of all thinking I'm bored (!!!!!!!) with astrology after 20 years I'm still left slowly moving my head back and forth at the mind-boggling completely unexplainable (unless you believe that it works haha) machinations of it all.

Weeks ago I emailed M, Zen Carpenter Extraordinaire and builder of my life-changing closet in the little back room, to see if he might have time in the reasonably near future to take his skills and talent down a couple of dozen notches and install the new blinds for the airbnb room that have been languishing in their Ikea box for months and take care of several other "handyman" tasks that try as I might (and I don't haha) I am totally incapable of doing myself. 

[Addendum: and once again I stopped writing this but suffice it to say <GROAN> M called as the aspect perfected and with no special sense of effort as I did nothing and M did it all, I was actually able to make significant progress and get a great deal done.]

No comments:

Post a Comment